Analytics Systems Programmer
|Location:||Albany, New York|
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a full-time/direct-hire opportunity with our client in Albany, NY for a Analytics Systems Programmer
The Analytics Systems Programmer is a primary resource for the implementation, integration and automation of the Analytic and Data integrations tool set. The Analytics Systems Programmer needs to have experience in various analytics tool sets, cloud platforms and disciplines to accommodate the wide area of responsibility. This position requires the Analytics Systems Programmer to create workflows, process and then execute them centered on creating solutions which interact with various systems. This position also requires acumen across cloud, on-premise, PaaS and SaaS infrastructures and offerings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, build, test and support a wide range of technology platforms and solutions including work in Collibra, Alteryx, Interworks, Tableau, Informtaica, as well as various AWS based tools, automation and scripting languages.
- Scripting (Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Work with data science programming languages and their integration points, such as Spark, Scala, R etc.
- Work with emerging analytic and common query languages, scripting languages and API's, across platforms and integrate workflows.
- Adhere to and understand client's established guidelines for service delivery, change management, and other processes.
- Ensure end to end delivery of systems and solutions.
- Complete project documentation as required.
- The employee agrees to comply with client's Corporate Compliance Policy and all laws, rules, regulations and standards of conduct relating to the Corporate Compliance Policy and has a duty and obligation to report any suspected violations of any law, the standards of conduct or Corporate Compliance Policy to his or her immediate Supervisor, the fraud and abuse hotline, the Compliance Officer, the Compliance Director, Human Capital Management or the Chief Executive Officer.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
|Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred. |
- At least 3 years' experience with advanced technical system automation and programming required.
- At least 3 years' experience with application API's, learning vendor specific integration points, and data centric technologies required.
- At least 4 years' experience with core data tools like SQL and PL/SQL, primarily in an Oracle environment required.
- Experience with workflow tools required.
- Experience with tool integration required.
- Basic understanding of defect tracking and release tools required.