|Location:||Montvale, New Jersey|
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a long-term/contract opportunity with our client in Albany, NY for a Application Tester
Start Date: October 2019
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in Selenium
- Experience in Rational Performance Testing
- Experience in jMeter (Optional)
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Java knowledge is required to modify the script as per need basis.
- Perform functional and regression testing of web based and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Create test cases from requirement.
- Create automation script
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Education: Bachelor in Computer Science
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary