|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a direct-hire opportunity with our client in Manhattan, NY for a Business Analyst
The primary responsibilities of the position are:
* Communicate requirements for the implementation of new functionality and provide workshop and written material that explains system functionality.
* Serve as a liaison between the Financial Management System project and client departments, ensuring client concerns and issues are handled professionally and expediently.
* Identify and communicate agency concerns and issues to the Team Leader and determine how they should be addressed for follow up conversations.
* Plan, track, and report status of agency readiness for the deployment of accounting, budgeting, and procurement functionalities.
* Work extensively with agency primary contacts to provide overall assistance to agencies in areas such as agency readiness planning, issue resolution, and communicating system functionality enhancements.
* Provide post-deployment support, including assisting the client's Call Center with answering, logging, and following up on calls.
* Conduct user assistance sessions as needed.
* Write announcements and other agency communications.
* Perform other special assignments as needed including: providing assistance, direction, and follow up activities for oversight and line agencies in completing functions for business events conducted throughout the year.
* Perform administrative tasks as needed.
* Interface with business teams and vendors to gather requirements for content of courseware training materials and then author courseware training materials.
* Interface with business teams and vendors to gather requirements for Computer Based Training and then develop the CBT / eLearning materials.
|* Superb written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to translate IT/financial systems functionality into simple yet effective communications for end users.|
* Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
* Ability to coordinate activities from end-ta-end with periodic guidance and input from management and/or teammates.
* Ability to multitask, prioritize, quickly and independently resolve problems, while under tight deadlines and while maintaining a positive and professional working relationship with all project participants.
* Basic knowledge of project planning, managing, organizing and status reporting.
* Ability to speak in front of a user group and clearly describe how business functions and exception process / usage scenarios are executed from within the client's Financial System software
* Knowledge of some or all of the following: FMS Accounting, VENDEX, IFA, Payee Information Portal (PIP)
* Experience developing courseware training materials.
* Deep experience using CBT / eLearning with Captivate.
* Experience conducting presentations for audiences of at minimum 50 people,
* Experience in a writing, communication position, or training position for an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system implementation
* Demonstrated experience with Completed SDLC implementations in a communication and/or training position within the prior years for a large system implementation (ERP implementation preferred).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.