Client Support Coordinator
|Location:||Schenectady, New York|
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a full-time/direct-hire opportunity with our client in Schenectady, NY for a Client Support Coordinator
As a member of the Support Team in the Client Services Department, the Client Support Coordinator assists the Support Services Team by fielding incoming calls and emails from clients, creating cases in ticket tracking software and assigning to Support Specialists as needed. They also assist clients with basic software-related questions and issues, and make follow-up calls to ensure customer satisfaction. The right candidate has a strong customer-centric focus, strives to provide a superior customer experience, possesses an aptitude for learning new software applications quickly and thoroughly, is calm under pressure, and thrives in a fast-changing environment.
- Promote an atmosphere that encourages collaboration, optimism and dedication.
- Answers and documents client calls from a phone queue.
- Creates and prioritizes tickets in CRM software providing detailed information issues to facilitate a timely resolution.
- Transfers incoming calls to team members based on the technical difficulty of the call, as well as the team member's availability, technical acumen, and their familiarity with the client and/or issue.
- Communicates with clients while tracking progress on issues, ensuring that team members resolve issues in a timely manner.
- During off-peak hours, assists in low-level technical tasks and client requests.
- Assists in monitoring the company's hosted solutions to ensure they are running optimally.
- Engages in outbound calls to ensure customer satisfaction with completed support tickets.
- Manages work queue and learns escalation process in order to escalate calls/issues as necessary.
- Regularly and reliably monitors the team email account to ensure all email tickets requests are assigned and completed.
- Assists the Client Support Manager in any and all clerical (reports, etc.) and technology-based requests as necessary to support team peers as well as the department director.
- Acts as strong customer advocate.
- Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills.
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Types quickly and accurately while speaking.
- Documents work in timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to independently research problems/questions and find answers.
- Is proactive rather than reactive.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to complex situations and varying personalities.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Suggests, analyzes, and implements processes, and/or suggests improvements.
- Provides product improvement feedback.
- Crystal Reports
- IIS/Web servers
- Citrix/Hosted environments
- Active Directory
- MS SQL Server
- Network Administration
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.