HR Payroll Systems Security Architect
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a direct-hire opportunity with our client in Manhattan, NY for a HR Payroll Systems Security Architect
Our client has a vacancy for an HR Payroll Systems Security Architect. This role will ensure that, the HR/Payroll Software Development Process is in compliance with the client's security standards, policies and procedures. The role will also be responsible for overseeing the Architectural Design, Code Development and Testing of New Functionality and Upgrades to Existing HRP supported applications.
* Develop and demonstrate an advanced knowledge of Systems Architecture in relation to HR/Payroll applications along with their design and implementation features
* Code, peer review developers code and unit test manually and with tools. Development would be primarily limited to security framework components and modules that exist external to the core business applications.
* Participate in the development of a company-wide software security strategy
* Define a Secure Life-Cycle Development Process, create, maintain and ensure proper use of Security Development Standards within different technologies
* Work in conjunction with Program/Project Managers to size and manage security scope and risks of new Projects and Production maintenance requests
* Take a leadership role and work with Project Manager, Development and Testing Team leads during software design, testing and implementation to ensure all tasks and milestones associated with security design, configuration and testing are completed
* Perform activities to identify vulnerabilities and gaps in the architecture, provide solutions for resolving such problems
* Create dataflow diagrams depicting trust boundaries
* Perform Threat Modeling and Security architecture review
* Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for application security processes
* Provide thought-leadership to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
* Contributes to best practice definitions
* Solid fundamentals in Enterprise Java & Object Oriented concepts like JMS, J2EE and EJBs
* Experience with Web technologies including Servlets, JSP, and XML; Hands on experience in developing web applications
* Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL and DB2. Should be proficient in PL/SQL and SQL
* Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script
* Extensive IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
* Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.
* Expertise and experience in static and dynamic security testing
* Experience with integration technologies and good understanding of Relational Database Management Systems including architecting and designing for performance and scalability and working with Object to Relational Mapping schemes for distributed data access
* Extensive experience in architecture and design of complex Enterprise Applications
* Excellent understanding of and experience with a systems development lifecycle methodology
* Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
* Deep knowledge of application level vulnerabilities
* Experience in penetration testing applications and infrastructure
* Strong business acumen, professional style/presence
* Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.