IT Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Albany, New York|
|Position Type:||Right to Hire|
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a contract-to-hire opportunity with our client in Albany, NY for a IT Service Desk Analyst
The IT Service Desk Analyst's primary responsibility is to provide 1st level technical support and problem resolution, primarily via Service Center, for all client employees and various external entities. This position is responsible for troubleshooting issues with all enterprise technology platforms and applications, responding promptly to customer needs and service requests, and meeting departmental SLA's. The IT Service Desk Analyst is expected to work independently to identify, evaluate and recommend modifications to client's production environment with the goal of improving the overall stability and performance of client's application and technical environment. The IT Service Desk Analyst will perform basic system maintenance and will act as a resource for other engineering staff in the department as needed.
- Associates degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience troubleshooting Microsoft desktop, operating systems, and application issues required.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience resolving issues in a complex multi-operating system environment required.
- Past experience with Call center and Knowledge of InContact platform.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills required.
- Team building skills and demonstrated ability
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner by gathering and analyzing information skillfully to resolve and prevent the reoccurrence of the issue at hand required.
- Ability to prioritize workload especially when users are seeking immediate assistance.
- HMO or health related industry preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.