|Location:||Montvale, New Jersey|
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a contract opportunity with our client in Albany, NY for a Java Developer
- Strong knowledge in Java v1.8
- Required experience in MVC framework (Struts preferred).
- Experience in ORM framework required (Required).
- Knowledge of JSP tag libs, web services (Soap and Rest) required.
- Knowledge of Jboss Fuse, Jboss BPM (Drools), Birt Reporting preferred.
- Mobile development (Preferred)
- Should have a strong hands-on in writing SQL
- Knowledge in Single Sign-on – IAM
- Unit testing and continuous integration
- Experience with versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Should be aware of Java coding standards and best practices and should adhere to them at all times.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience with Scrum and the Agile SDLC (Preferred)
- Design, code, test, debug, and implement web-based applications.
- Collaborate with designers, managers, and other developers across the project team.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Tune and monitor application performance.
- Maintain the security and integrity of the applications.
- Maintain the release management cycle as well as the software development environments.
Bachelor in Computer Science
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary