|Location:||Montvale, New Jersey|
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a long-term contract opportunity with our client in Albany, NY for a JBoss/BPMN/Drools Developer
Mid October 2019 start date
- Experience with Jboss BPMN, Drools, XML, JAXB, XSLT, WS-*, and API Management technologies and standards
- Experienced with DevOps model and practices of Continuous Integration.
- Familiarity with the tools - Jenkins, Maven, SVN, Splunk, GIT
- Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services
- Strong knowledge in Java v1.8
- Required experience in MVC framework (Struts preferred).
- Experience in ORM framework required (Required).
- Knowledge of JSP and tag libs.
- Identify, analyze and design integration flows using JBoss Studio, JBPM developer stack, Drools Rule Engine
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards.
- Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices
- Help develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing and support System testing
- Support partners and testing teams for integration and acceptance testing phases
- Participate in design reviews / code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary