Manager Project Structuring
|Location:||White Plain, New York|
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a full-time/direct-hire opportunity with our client in White Plains, NY for a Manager Project Structuring
The Manager Project Structuring position is responsible for structuring client's offers and increasing sales velocity of all energy efficiency and renewable energy projects. This position liaises with client's Business Development (Client), Business Controls Finance, Risk and Energy Efficiency (EE) teams to structure and commercialize offers, accelerate revenue growth, reduce cycle time and expand client's leadership position in the Clean Energy Business space.
- Manage the development of the partnership terms, get buy-in from key client stakeholders to finalize the partnership, and manage the relationship to generate revenue.
- Develop and analyze new pricing models for all EE offerings including DER, Storage and Electric Vehicles that appropriately account for the risk and value sharing potential for new deals while coordinating with Finance, Risk, EE, Client and Business Controls teams within the client.
- Review and analyze the profit and loss per project in coordination with Business Controls and Treasury's liaison with Business Development.
- Based on the profit and loss, identify product mix scenarios that drives client's overall strategy while demonstrating the impact on the breakeven and revenue fees.
- Develop reports and metrics and monitor cycle time for the Inquiry to Order pipeline (Lead to Signed Customer Project Commitments).
- Reduce cycle time for all energy services projects by identifying opportunities to improve and streamline the process.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions, analyze and measure the effectiveness of all programs and partnerships.
- Educate the Business Development and Marketing teams on financing structures for new offers particularly for renewable energy solutions based on interface with Finance.
- Liaise with Marketing and Business Development to identify trends in the market and establish strategic partnerships with vendors to enhance our offerings and expand our customer base.
- Analyze project structures and terms for new offer types and replicate the structure for use by the Business Development team with their accounts.
- Develop objectives for the group, and develop strategies and tactics in support of client's mission and goals
- Manage, develop, and train staff. Develop and monitor goals for the team.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Excellent customer relations skills, communication skills and presentation skills.
- Must be an effective team leader and clearly communicate programs and offerings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of the lending and credit markets is critical.
- Strong understanding of the energy services market landscape and the ability to stay current on changes in the utility industry.
- Must be able to effectively balance the needs of Customer and the Authority.
- Capacity to partner with financial community, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the business implications of decisions and strive to improve organizational performance.
- Ability to think creatively and clearly present fully developed ideas and programs in a simplified manner.
- Able to think and work independently and to disseminate information, evaluate facts, determine alternative solutions to problems, and reach sound management and business decisions.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced degree in Business Administration, Energy Management, Public Administration or related field is preferred.
- Experience in strategy consulting.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in energy management, finance or sales structuring complex deals tailored to individual customer needs.
- Familiarity with the NYS regulatory market and changing Distributed Energy Resources landscape.
- Working knowledge of energy services, renewables, and energy financing.
- Minimum of 3 years of management, supervisory, or experience leading a team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.