|Location:||Montvale, New Jersey|
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a long-term contract opportunity with our client in Albany, NY for a Mobile Developer
Slated Mid-October 2019 start
- Proficient with Java programming language
- Well versed with Android and iOS SDK (Software Development Kit)
- RESTful API Development and app integration
- Experience with web responsive frameworks (JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular etc.)
- UX/UI Design experience
- Experience with versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Understanding of software engineering principles
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience with Scrum and the Agile SDLC
- Should have a strong knowledge of IBM Worklight / Mobile First
- Should know how to develop offline mobile application.
- Develop, maintain & support mobile applications (Android & iOS)
- Collaborate with designers, managers, and other developers across the project team.
- Unit testing and continuous integration
- Work with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary