Regional Sales Representative
|Location:||Schenectady, New York|
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a direct-hire opportunity with our client in Schenectady, NY for a Regional Sales Representative
Our client is in a high-growth phase with expansion plans that make this opportunity very attractive to high performing sales professionals, who want to contribute to our growth. Quarterly compensation plans reward both individual and team performance.
Candidates must have excellent communication and presentation skills and a minimum of 1-3 years of phone sales experience. Software sales experience is a plus.
- Prospect and qualify leads in assigned regions for designated Sales Consultants
- Schedule appointments and presentations for Sales Consultants
- Follow up on leads with Sales Consultants to close business
- Assist sales force in reaching corporate goals, i.e. increasing number of new clients and reaching quarterly revenue goals
- Represent the company at regional and/or national conferences
- Ability to identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Ability to identify and contact decision makers and top management
- Articulate and courteous phone manner combined with the ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Ability to understand the value of client's products and services
- Ability to follow through on all prospects and customer issues
- Basic computer skills
- 1-3 years phone sales
- Understanding and use of CRM software, such as ACT or Salesforce
- Good work ethic and attention to detail
- Professional manner
- Organized and goal-oriented
- Team player with entrepreneurial spirit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.