Senior Asset Information Analyst
|Location:||White Plain, New York|
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a full-time/direct-hire opportunity with our client in White Plains, NY for a Senior Asset Information Analyst
The Senior Asset Information Analyst is responsible for supporting The Asset Information group for enterprise-wide policies, procedures, metrics and guidelines that promote information about physical assets, used to make informed short- and long-term decisions about how those assets are managed.
Responsible for overall program progress tracking and reporting. For projects lagging on budget or schedule, identify the cause, propose solutions, and serve to mitigate constraints.
Cultivate and maintain strong stakeholder relationships. Work collaboratively with stakeholder groups to analyze their information requirements and ensure alignment with overall Asset Management objectives.
Support the spread of Asset Management culture at an enterprise-wide level and promote continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Support APM Strategy action plans working with Asset Management Staff
- Help close gaps identified within the Asset Information Strategy Document by supporting the Asset Information roadmap
- Lead efforts with the client Information Technology and site Asset Management staffs to maximize the capability of Asset Management tools.
- Develop a data acquisition roadmap which includes: SAP, Data Splice and other applicable systems using APM Data Loader technology.
- Gather data for and build Life Cycle Costing (LCC) models
- Deploy Strategy Actions to Maximo
- Import Assets and policies into APM
- Develop and maintain Pi Solution roadmap; lead Pi User Group across client; develop Pi Solution roadmap
- Work with IT on change management for new Pi functionality
- Facilitate data importance and frequency sessions
- Identifying opportunities for improvements in Utility Operations
- Analyze/audit existing business processes to identify improvement opportunities or gaps where new processes/controls are needed
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide management escalation, prioritize and execute projects, and balance business needs vs. technical constraints
- Strong working knowledge of Maximo, OSI Pi, Client's APM and Asset Answers.
- Ability to lead objective analyses and business processes mapping and requirements analysis to maximize quality service and cost-effectiveness
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, and engagement in continuous learning
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan work with respect to project schedules, and deliver results in a timely manner
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills in order to communicate to all audience levels
- Excellent written and oral communication essential to ascertain present and future business needs
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT or related field required
- 5 years minimum related utility experience
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office tools, Maximo, Data Splice, APM, Osi Pi and Asset Answers required
- Willingness to travel as much 45% is expected.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.