Senior Project Coordinator-Finance
|Location:||White Plain, New York|
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a full-time/direct-hire opportunity with our client in Albany, NY for a Senior Project Coordinator-Finance
The Senior Project Coordinator-Finance position will directly support finance, treasury, budgets and accounting in the preparation of presentations, charts, graphs, tables, documents and other materials for use in executive management, Trustee, and outside stakeholder meetings. Additional responsibilities will include coordination of internal data collection for use in presentations, coordination with the Secretaries office for the delivery of executive management and Trustee presentations, and general calendar management for deliverables from the supported groups.
- Produce professional quality presentations, charts, graphs, diagrams, flowcharts, and tables for use in meetings with executive management, our Trustees, and external stakeholder groups.
- Update the quality of existing documents and templates from a graphics and content perspective.
- Maintain style guidelines for consistency and cohesiveness of deliverables.
- Proactively provide suggestions and examples of better ways to disseminate information.
- Plan and accomplish goals related to multiple jobs, often with competing deadlines.
- Coordinate gathering information from different groups within client for use in presentations & documents.
- Manage special projects that support the overall financial results of the Authority.
- Coordinate the efforts between the different Business Services groups of finance, treasury, budgets, and accounting to ensure no gaps or overlaps in deliverables.
- Coordinate the distribution and posting of completed presentations with the Corporate Secretary's office and executive management for meetings, often with very tight deadlines.
- Expert in MS office, especially PowerPoint, required.
- Knowledge of current graphic design software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, Acrobat) preferred.
- Knowledge of Tableau preferred.
- Must remain abreast of technological advances in the field and ability to identify areas of use in the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required, with the ability to clearly explain and present concepts.
- Strong willingness to adapt to change, with the ability to research and learn new areas as the business needs change.
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels and all areas of the organization is required.
- Ability to assist others in achievement of group goals and foster an environment of cooperation among group members.
- Ability to proactively address concerns or issues and work independently.
- Capability to multi-task and prioritize tasks and anticipate needs.
- Self-motivated and capable of independent decision-making and able to take in information, make decisions and provide guidance and feedback to others regarding next steps.
- Excellent organizational and project anagement sills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Visio preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts or equivalent experience.
- MS Office Specialist Certification is a plus.
- Tableau Certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in advertising, promotion, corporate communications, or in a related area.
- Prior experience supporting finance, treasury, budgets, and/or accounting functions preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.