|Location:||Montvale, New Jersey|
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a long-term contract opportunity with our client in Albany, NY for a Technical Writer
Experience in technical document writing/editing, software manuals, textbooks, product instructions, technical online content, training materials and memorandums.
Preferably experience in Unemployment Insurance domain
Experience of Axure prototype tool
Experience of Adobe Captivate Simulation tool
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop project process documentation for application teams.
- Create documentation templates as required.
- Confer with customer representatives in business units and development teams. Interview business users to become familiar with business processes so they can be incorporated into easy-to-follow user documentation.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously, while working independently and with others.
- Edit and re-write technical documents, training materials with content support from other team members.
- Conduct substantive edits to improve the language and/or organization of written documents, reviews and make recommendations of other documents as needed; approach documents, meeting minutes etc.
- Edits a wide variety of content including project documents, PowerPoint presentations, handouts, background materials, meeting materials, agendas and other publications.
- Create/Review presentation, MOM (Meeting Minutes) and technical documents
- Create training videos and simulations using Adobe Captivate
- Create screen prototype using Axure
- Create correspondence template
- Assist in translation process to convert technical and functional documents into variety of languages; Review final translated content against the English source.
Bachelor's in English/communication and creative writing
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary